A low variable rate home loan with the ability to make extra repayments at no extra cost.
Category: Home Loans Last Updated January 13, 2022 Effective September 1, 2020
General Lending Rates
Rates listed below are for a VARIABLE INVESTMENT Interest Only product. Additional Information Investment
Product rates will vary depending upon your financial position< LVR, and other criteria. The product may also vary depending upon the rate type, repayment type, or loan purpose. We encourage you to contact us for a full understanding of the product and terms.
Product rates and conditions will usually vary based on the LVR and other conditions..
LVR greater than 80%
Minimum: 80 PERCENT Maximum: 90 PERCENT
- Lending Rate Type: Variable
- Interest Rate: 2.83%, Comparison Rate N/A%
- Repayment Type: Interest Only
- Loan Purpose: Investment
- Additional Information: Split up to 4 accounts with a minimum split amount of $20,000 per account.
- - 18.
- - Must Be An Australian Resident. A Resident Is Either A Citizen Or Permanent Resident Of Australia..
Bank Fees and Charges
- Additional Information: This fee is payable on or before settlement, and includes the cost of valuation(s) on the property of up to $500. If the valuation cost exceeds $500 you must pay the excess. (Upfront), Amount: 399.00.
- Additional Information: This fee is payable on or before settlement for attendance by Citibank's solicitor(s) and for completing all Land Title Office requirements. (Event), Amount: 250.00.
- Additional Information: This fee is payable when a company or third party applies for the loan and provides security. This is payable per company and/or third party. (Upfront), Amount: 150.00.
- Additional Information: This fee may apply where the offered security is not a standard security type. (Event), Amount: 250.00.
- Additional Information: Additional legal fees are payable where more than one security is offered. This fee is payable for each additional security offered. (Event), Amount: 150.00.
- Additional Information: This fee applies where you request a change and we need to prepare new loan documents. (Event), Amount: 40.00.
- Additional Information: An overdue payment fee of $20 will be charged on your home loan if we have not received your full monthly repayment. The fee is payable at 15 days, 30 days, 45 days, and 60 days after the due date for payment while the payment remains overdue (Event), Amount: 20.00.
- Additional Information: Where the credit limits between your accounts are re-arranged, and does not result in an increase to your overall facility credit limit. (Event), Amount: 150.00.
- Additional Information: Where you request us to split your loan into additional accounts, not exceeding four accounts per loan (Event), Amount: 150.00.
- Additional Information: Where there is a product change to your existing loan, e.g.:covert your existing loan to another product type (eg. Standard Variable to Standard Fixed), or to another repayment option, or extend an interest only period. A fixed rate break charge may also apply if switching from a fixed rate during the fixed rate period (Event), Amount: 150.00.
- Additional Information: Payable when any loan is fully discharged. A Discharge Registration Fee is also payable by you to the relevant land titles registration body, when you register a full discharge of your Citibank mortgage (Event), Amount: 350.00.
- Additional Information: $350 (plus any valuation cost). Payable when any loan is partially discharged. Citibank may perform a valuation on the property the subject of a security when assessing this request. If we do so, you must pay the fee plus any valuation costs. A Discharge Registration Fee is also payable to the relevant land titles registration body when you register a partial discharge of your Citibank mortgage. (Event), Amount: 350.00.
Limitations & Restrictions (Constraints)
- of 350000.00
- of 4000000.00
- (50.1 KB)